As a brokerage with digital capabilities, we have many channels available for you to connect with us. We should be able to serve all aspects of your insurance needs without being in the office. Please see payment options and contact methods below.
How is my insurance company responding to COVID-19?
Over the past few weeks, we have received many questions in regards to what insurance companies are doing to support policyholders during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To help Canadians cope with the financial impact of COVID-19, some insurance companies are offering substantial consumer relief measures. For the next 90 days, companies are offering reductions in auto insurance premiums for consumers whose driving habits have changed significantly.
Our insurance company partners are working on strategies to assist you, the policyholders, during these tough times.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your policy, we ask that you please visit your insurance company’s website to read their latest COVID-19 update. This will provide you with immediate and the most up-to-date information.
Note: Not all of our insurance company partners have released statements at this time. Please continue checking their website if this is the case. If it’s an urgent matter, please contact us.
Insurance company statements regarding COVID-19:
How do I make a payment?
Please call us for payment options and questions.
- Payments can be made via etransfer to: email@example.com
- For payments that may exceed your etransfer limit, Petley-Hare Limited can be set up as a payee through online banking. You will need to enter an 8 digit alphanumeric account number – your policy number. For policy numbers less than 8 digits, fill the extra digits at the beginning with zeros. For policy numbers greater than 8 digits, enter the first 8 digits.
- For all etransfers and online payments, please be sure to advise your broker of the details when making the payment i.e. amount, policy number and client ID number so that payments can be applied promptly.
- For the time being we will be waiving the 2% service charge on credit card payments to facilitate making payments over the phone.
Financial Strain During COVID-19?
If you are experiencing financial strain as a result of COVID-19 impacts, we may be able to help. If you are unable to pay your insurance premiums at this time, some insurance companies are introducing new flexible payment options on a case-by-case basis, this could include deferring your payments. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name
- Telephone Number
- Home Address
- Insurance Policy Number
We will work on your behalf to find a solution. Please note this is subject to individual carrier conditions.
How do I get a refund?
- Refunds will be issued via etransfer.
Although we are suspending face-to-face interaction with our clients, we will still be available by phone or email to service your insurance needs. Our staff will do their very best to maintain the exceptional customer service you are accustomed to receiving.
During this time, we ask you for your patience as we all learn how to navigate through the unknown.
Thank you for your understanding and please stay safe.